My Musings

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Letters from Basic #9

February 16, 2007

Dear Sweetheart,

Today is the day that we ship “down range” to begin our basic training. I am writing this part of the letter this morning and will probably come to finish it tonight.

Our day started this morning at 0300, which is 3:00A.M. I did guard duty from 10:00P.M. until midnight, so I got very little sleep. Oh well. This is what I signed up for and I love it!

The weather here has been so cold. Every morning we all line up in formation and struggle to keep warm. Please pray that the weather would warm up soon. You know what a sissy I am when it comes to the cold.

Right now we are all sitting in the Johnston reception building waiting for the bus to haul us down to basic. When we get there and we dismiss for the night I will finish this letter. I love you and I miss you. Thanks again for your love and support. You mean the world to me! I love you!

Babe, I am not going to be able to finish this letter like I wanted. I love you!

With all my heart,

Nicholas

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home