My Musings

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Wonderful End to a Wonderful Week!

Today was a lot of fun.  My wife and I were able to enjoy our final weekend on leave with our friends and family.  We went to a party for a girl in our church who 100_0517 is graduating high school.  There were probably thirty or forty people there.  Some were playing horse shoes, baseball, and other games.  There was food and everyone was talking and catching up.  It was really nice.

This is a picture of my wife and her sister.  I took this picture on Thursday when we were in Iowa visiting her family.  I wish that we could have stayed longer and spent more time with them.  I have some of the best in-laws that a man could have.  How lucky of a guy am I to be able to say that.  Not only that, but my wife also has great in-laws...

After the party, my wife went with Janelle and Leah, my aunt and cousin, and they headed to the grocery store and then made dinner.  I left with Jim and Chad, my uncle and cousin, and headed for the river with two wave runners.  We had so much fun.  I was literally bouncing off the waves that the boats were making!  It was the most enjoyable time I have ever had on a wave runner. 

Please continue to pray for my orders to be processed.  I am praying very hard that I will be able to go and work at Ft. Myer in Washington, D.C.  I will call the man responsible for these orders on Monday.  Our God is a miracle working God, and I know that he can work it out for me!

Thanks,

Nicholas Z. Cardot

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home