My Musings

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mr. Cardot Goes To Washington

Dear Friends and Bloggers,

I praise the Lord that he has seen fit to process my orders and send me to our nation's capital.  I received a phone call from my washington-dc-vacationliaison approximately two hours ago informing me that he had gotten my orders processed and that I would, for sure, be going to Washington D.C. 

I am to report to the 3rd Infantry Regiment, also known as the Old Guard, on Wednesday, August 1, 2007.  I will be  leaving from Illinois tomorrow morning at about 6:30 A.M.  According to Google maps, the trip should take just over thirteen hours.  According to the way that I drive, the trip should take less than twelve...

Having received this information is such a relief and it is most definitely an answer to prayer.  I heard about a hundred different people tell me that they were praying that I would get this assignment and I am so happy to be able to say that God answered prayer once again.  Be sure to thank Him with me for is goodness.  Thank you all for your prayers and your support for my wife and I.  God bless you.

Thank You,

Nicholas Z. Cardot

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • CONGRATUALTIONS NICHOLAS AND DIANE... Have fun serving God and our Nation in Waahington D.C. ... Always in my prayers,
    Amanda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:58 PM  

  • Thank you. We can't wait to get there and to get settled in!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home