My Musings

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Update on Nicholas

It has been awhile so I thought that you all would like an update on Nicholas. He has finished with the first part of his training and is now in what is called AIT or Advanced Individual Training. He will finish with this and will have his graduation on May 25, 2007. His graduation is currently 23 days away and we are both looking forward to this day.

I was able to speak with him on the phone this past weekend and he is doing very well. He was positive and upbeat which is how he is every time I talk to him. I know several people that have been in the service and they all have said that Basic Training was the worst part of their training. My husband always talks about his training in a positive manner.

God is so good to us. I have been able to be an example to several of my co workers since Nicholas has been gone. They have come to me seeking advice and I was able to give them guidance from the Bible.

There will be several changes in our lives between now and July when Lord willing we will be together for awhile or until he would be sent somewhere that I was not able to go with him. While he continues with the next phase of his training after graduation I will be quitting my current job and volunteering at Circle C Baptist Ranch. This is a summer camp that is run by our local church and is located in Lancaster Kentucky. I am looking forward to serving Christ in this area this summer.

Please continue to pray for my husband as the days go by. He will be able to start updating the blog again soon. Which I know he is anxious to do.

Until Next Time

Diane

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • We are glad to hear everything is going good and we will keep praying for you two.

    With Love
    Chris

    By Blogger Christopher Cline, At 7:50 PM  

  • Oh I'm so relieved to hear an update! I was getting worried. You all seem to be such a sweet, godly couple. I pray God's best for you both. I'm rejoicing with you in being able to share a strong testimony at work.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:09 AM  

  • I am so glad to hear that all is going well. It is awesome that God has given you an opportunity to use this to help other people, He is so awesome!!! I am still praying for you both. I am sure that this will probably seem like a long month, but it will be worth it when you see him again!

    By Blogger CindyMae, At 4:40 PM  

  • Dear Chris,
    Thanks for praying for us. I am sorry that I didn't reply right away. Praying that things are well with you. We love you and your family and Lord willing we will see you soon.

    By Blogger Diane Cardot, At 8:33 PM  

  • Pam, Thank you for your thoughts. I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging that is praying for us. It is a blessing that he is able to be such a strong testimony in the ARMY.

    By Blogger Diane Cardot, At 8:34 PM  

  • Cindy, It is awesome that God is allowing us to be a testimony and blessing to others for his cause. This month is actually going by fairly quickly.It will be worth it when I get to see him.

    By Blogger Diane Cardot, At 8:36 PM  

  • Wow. It seems like he finished BCT in no time. Of course, that's the way it seems to someone who's not going through it. I'm sure the time didn't fly for Nicholas!

    By Blogger Milton Stanley, At 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home