Some Things To Remember
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- If you worry, you didn't pray. If you prayed, don't worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kinda like calling home every day.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
- Do the math. Count your blessings.
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
- Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
- Laugh every day - it's like inner jogging.
- The most important things in your home are the people.
- Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.(Preach it!)
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open. Come on in.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- We do not remember days but moments. Life moves too fast so enjoy your precious moments.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise it's just hearsay.
- It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
- Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
~ Author Unknown
Labels: A List To Remember