My Musings

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Enjoyable Anagrams

Please pray for my wife. Her ears have been bothering her for a couple of days now. When she was in grade school she actually had surgery on her ears three different times. She has a doctor's appointment at 10:20 AM today. We don't know what is wrong. We just hope that we can assess it and get it fixed or operated on and corrected. So please pray that the doctor's will be able to accurately diagnose her and that it will be something that we can easily correct. Thanks in advance.

Update: She found out that she has a bad ear infection. I was very worried that it might have been related to the surgeries that she had as a child. I am so thankful that this is not the case! This is actually good news because the doctors gave her some medicine and they think that it should cure the problem within a short period of time!

Also, here is some entertaining anagrams that I thought you might like. Kristina dropped this list off in the comments section of one of my recent articles a few days ago and I liked it so much that I thought I would post it. Some of these just crack me up! I would have to say that somebody put a lot of effort into coming up with these. Or maybe some twelve year old genius in Uzbekistan just had way too much time on his hands. Either way, this list is quite entertaining. If you want to check out more stuff from Kristina just swing over to her end of the blogosphere at Kristina's Keepsakes! If any of you know of any other really good anagrams like these, you've got to let me know. These are just too funny!

DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN:
When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
When you rearrange the letters:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
When you rearrange the letters:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
When you rearrange the letters:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
When you rearrange the letters:
HE BUGS GORE


THE MORSE CODE:
When you rearrange the letters:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES:
When you rearrange the letters:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
When you rearrange the letters:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
When you rearrange the letters:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
When you rearrange the letters:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
When you rearrange the letters:
IM A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
When you rearrange the letters:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
When you rearrange the letters:
TWELVE PLUS ONE


AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
When you rearrange the letters:
WOMAN HITLER

Come on guys. I know many of you can relate to that last one. LOL!

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • Brother, we prayed for Sister Cardot and will continue in prayer. Keep us up dated.

    By Blogger Bro. Jeff Hallmark, At 1:05 PM  

  • I'm glad your wife was able to get some meds. I've had lots of trouble with my ears also, so I know how painful an ear infection can be.

    Anagrams were a crack up...thanks for the laugh!

    By Blogger Nikki, At 1:57 PM  

  • I have prayed for your wife!

    Kate

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:41 PM  

  • Here is another joke Bro. Nick.


    A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States.

    He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!'

    The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

    The man goes on and encounters another passerby. Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !' The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

    The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,
    shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America!' The person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East , I am not
    American!'

    He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?' She says, 'No I am from Africa !' Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans?' The African lady checks her watch and says...'Probably at work!!!!!!

    We are praying for your wife, I know what ear trouble is like...it's not fun!

    Please pray for us as well. We need it right now!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:04 PM  

  • Thank you to all of you for your prayers. Right now she says that her head is bothering quite a bit. Its probably just from looking at me. Oh, wait, she says its just her ear not her whole head. So I guess that means its from listening to me. LOL!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 3:22 PM  

  • KRISTINA,

    YOUNG LADY! Does your mother know that you are posting jokes like that?

    Just kidding. I think that it is hilarious. Very good joke!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 3:23 PM  

  • P.S. That joke will be counted toward the Valentine's Day Contest.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 3:28 PM  

  • Thank you for coming by.

    I have one beef, however.

    As a good Southern Baptist, I seriously doubt that the PRESBYTERIANS are BEST IN PRAYER.

    In my humble, but correct, opinion it has to be us.

    No?

    We are praying with you about your wife's ear infection.

    By Blogger Joe, At 4:12 PM  

  • Joe,

    I agree with you. Don't get me wrong. But it does make for a funny anagram!

    Thank you also for your prayers.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 4:14 PM  

  • Too funny!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, At 11:42 PM  

  • Hi Nicholas,
    I changed your link on my site.
    Hope your wife starts feeling well soon, I can relate, I have an ear ache now, go figure! Looking forward to reading more!
    Thanks for the stand!

    By Blogger Tori Leslie, At 2:30 AM  

  • Thank you and I am so sorry to hear about your ear ache as well. Maybe we spread it via the blogosphere. LOL.

    Anyways, thank you for the link. I also noticed that you joined the topsites. I hope that I am able to send some people over to your blog. I really enjoy reading it myself.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 5:49 AM  

  • Thank you all for your prayers. My ear is starting to feel better already. Lord willing the pain will be gone soon.
    Kristina I enjoyed the anagrams they are funny. I also enjoyed the new joke that you left. It is extremely funny!
    Nick I only wish that the pain in my ear was from listening to you talk. Then it wouldn't be a constant pain it would stop when you quit talking. Just Kidding. I love you Nicholas.

    By Blogger Diane Cardot, At 6:48 AM  

  • I can't relate to that last one....I have a wonderful mother-in-law!! LOL!! I'm sorry that not everyone can say that though. I desire to be the momma-in-law that is a blessing to her daughter-in-law.

    Sorry I haven't been by lately....I've been posting but not checking blogs just because I am focusing all my extra time on praying for our situation. But Kristina keeps me updated on your posts.

    So glad that Sis. Diane is feeling better and on the mend.

    By Blogger Sis. Julie, At 1:24 PM  

  • Yeah, my wife has a great mother-in-law. Just kidding. I do too. LOL.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home