My Musings

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Watchman Awards

Well friends, it been another week. I have enjoyed all of the articles that I have been reading this week. There has been a lot of great articles written.

I am also very happy with the growth I have seen right here at The Baptist Muse. I pray for the effectiveness of The Baptist Muse. I genuinely desire to challenge and encourage Christians to love God more. I like to set goals for The Baptist Muse. It gives me something specific to pray for. I have been praying since I launched The Baptist Muse Topsites this week that six people would join The Baptist Muse Topsites by the end of the week. I believe that there are so many great Independent Baptist Blogs and Sites out there for people to find. The Baptist Muse Topsites is my way of bringing some of these sites together for Christians to browse through.

  1. Baptist History 101 (Part 1), (Part 2), and (Part 3) - This is an ongoing series written by Rita Vernoy over at the Jungle hut discussing the history of the Baptist Church. It is great information for people wanting to know who we are as baptists and where we come from.

  2. What to do when you've had enough. - This is a very encouraging article written by Bro. Tim over at Tim's Treasures concerning life's difficulties. Sometimes you need a little encouragement to keep moving forward. This article will do that.

  3. The Grudge that Stole the Hand that feeds you. This article written by Joe over at Joe's Jottings is a great piece about forgiveness. I really enjoyed reading it.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • You are very kind and I am very honored.

    Thanks!

    By Blogger Joe, At 2:03 PM  

  • Well, Joe, I enjoy reading your blog so why not send a few of my readers that way! Keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 3:02 PM  

  • Thank you.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, At 5:21 PM  

  • Bro Nicholas thank you for the honor I pray for this being on your site that someone may get some help. I have decided to keep my blog open. I pray I will be able to post atleast a couple of times a week.

    Bro Tim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:48 PM  

  • You know Bro. Tim, that's exactly why I link to other people's articles. I hope also that it will be a help to others and that it will be an encouragement to you. I remember when you said that you were thinking about no longer blogging. I am glad that it did not have to turn out that way. I really enjoy reading your blog!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 5:56 PM  

  • Jungle Mom,

    You are welcome. I can't wait for you to continue the series on Baptist History! I have also added a link to these articles under the Baptist History link on the Resources section of The Baptist Muse!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 5:58 PM  

  • thanks for the visit to my humble abode..nice site here!..Please come again!

    By Blogger WomanHonorThyself, At 6:32 PM  

  • I definitely will be stopping by again soon. Thank you for stopping by! If you ever want to exchange links or anything just let me know.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 6:38 PM  

  • I think it's great that you have such a vision for your blog! :)

    By the way, I did add your link in my sidebar.

    By Blogger Jen, At 7:02 PM  

  • Thanks for adding me to your sidebar. I have now added yours to mine as well. God bless you.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home