My Musings

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hillary's First Night In The White House

In January 2009

Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House. She has waited so long..........

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."
"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears... Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?" Jefferson says,

"Listen to the people."
"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears..
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"
Lincoln says, .......

"Go to the theater."

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Bwahahahahaha! Now THAT'S funny! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:15 AM  

  • Another Good One.



    Lord Bless....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:43 PM  

  • Considering yesterday was Licoln's birthday...that was funny.

    Here's something funnier (maybe)...after Hillary celebrates her inaugural party, Ted Kennedy drives her home.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:20 PM  

  • Thanks, everybody for the nice remarks.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 8:23 AM  

  • Bro Nicholas this was funny. LOrd help us if the polls go the way they are or maybe that is just a sign that Jesus is getting closer to coming.

    Bro TIm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:43 AM  

  • I have read this one before, but it never ceases to get a chuckle out of me!

    By Blogger Kristina, At 4:39 PM  

  • I received this in an email some time ago. I thought it was funny!!

    By Blogger Sis. Julie, At 7:03 AM  

  • I'm glad that you all liked it!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home