My Musings

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten Predictions For 2008

I recently read this list and I felt that it was extremely appropriate. God will still be at work this year if we will allow Him access to our lives. I am so thankful for his goodness towards us! Remember that if you are not as close to God as you had once been, it is not him who has moved. It is you!

Here are the ten predictions for this coming year! You can label me a prophet because I guarantee that they will happen!

  • The Bible will still have the answers.
  • Prayer will still work.
  • The Holy Spirit will still move.
  • God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
  • There will still be God-anointed preaching.
  • There will still be singing of praise.
  • God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
  • There will still be room at the Cross.
  • Jesus will still love you.
  • Jesus will still save the lost.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • This is a great list of things. So true!!!

    I just sent you an e-mail with our address. Let me know if you get it.

    By Blogger The Good Reporters, At 9:23 PM  

  • This list is so true. God has not changed and will never change. I am the one that drifts away from him. This year may all how have drifted from the Lord return to his sheltering arms.

    By Blogger Diane Cardot, At 9:24 PM  

  • Hey guys, I found the email that you just sent. It did end up in the spam box. I'm sorry about that. We should have your book mailed out to you by tomorrow. Thanks for being patient and again I'm sorry about the delay.

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 9:44 PM  

  • What a wonderful list! Thanks for posting it.

    By Blogger Teacherbug, At 10:52 PM  

  • This was GREAT! I placed a link for this at my blog under Good Reading!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home