My Musings

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Baptist Muse Buttons and Banners

The Baptist Muse
I have recently been experimenting with different ways to create attractive buttons and small banners bearing the name of The Baptist Muse. Maybe others would like to use some of the buttons or banners that I have created to link to The Baptist Muse. And so, with that in mind I have decided to make them available to all of my friends and fellow bloggers.

Do you enjoy reading The Baptist Muse? Do you think that others might enjoy it? Then why not place a small icon on your blog or website linking to and indicating your appreciation for The Baptist Muse? You have several icons to choose from, including a dynamically created gif image that continuously flashes the titles for recent posts. Thank you for your interest in adding a link to The Baptist Muse on your blog or website.

In order to place any one of the following buttons to your website, just copy and paste the code written below the button of your choice onto your website where you want it to be displayed. If you have any questions beyond that please feel free to contact me via the comments section at the bottom of this page.

Thank you, in advance, to any of you who are kind enough to link to The Baptist Muse via a link button. I appreciate everyone of my loyal readers and everyone of my friends in the blogosphere who link to me. If you do decide to use one of the links below, please leave a comment letting me know so that I can personally check out your blog and thank you. Also, please leave comments for any ideas, suggestions, or opinions that you have for buttons. Thank you and God bless each of you!


The Baptist Muse



The Baptist Muse



The Baptist Muse



The Baptist Muse



The Baptist Muse



The Baptist Muse



The Baptist Muse



7 Comments:

  • I do like reading your blogs and I am willing to put a button on my site. They all look so wonderful! Have a wonderful day!

    By Blogger Teacherbug, At 6:02 AM  

  • Thanks, Nicole. I appreciate your kindness. Starting tomorrow those buttons are going to be worth points toward the Free Book Giveaways that we do. So you are one step ahead of the game! Thanks!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 6:56 AM  

  • I added the third one down, the smaller square to my site.

    I love them!! They look AWESOME!!! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that. :o)

    By Blogger Kristina, At 9:20 AM  

  • I'll take one, I may not put it up until the weekend tough.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, At 10:14 AM  

  • I added one to my site.

    Lord Bless...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:27 PM  

  • I didn't add one to my site because I share with you. Thanks to all who have added a button to your site.

    By Blogger Diane Cardot, At 6:17 PM  

  • Thank you to all of you who have linked to the Baptist Muse. As I mentioned above, I will be counting those links as points toward the Free Book Giveaway on Thursdays from now on.

    I appreciate very much your support!

    By Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot, At 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home