My Musings

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing In Action

I just want to apologize for not blogging much over the past three and a half weeks. I have been working on some major web-design projects for some churches, I have just moved to a new apartment in Arlington, Va, and I have been working on a major update of the website that will make the administrative tasks much easier. As the site continues to grow it becomes more and more difficult to administrate changes and additions. The updates that I am working on should aid in allowing me to control the thousands of pages on here much easier. In the meantime, it is going to require me to migrate all of the content into the new system that I will be using.

Anyways, I just wanted to apologize to everyone for not working on the blog so much lately. Once everything gets done, I will be able to blog very regularly. Thanks everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home