My Musings

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Going To See The Preacher

Hello Bloggers and welcome back. If you read the "About Me" section on the sidebar of this blog you will find that I have recently graduated from college and am searching for a church to go pastor. I am going to meet with my pastor tonight, Pastor Jeff Fugate.

Pastor Jeff Fugate pastors the Clays Mill Road Baptist Church where I am a member. The attendance here is somewhere around one thousand to fifteen hundred people per week. Because he pastors a church that large, he has many other churches contact him for advice and pastoral candidates. Hopefully, he will know of some churches in need of a pastor.

I hear all the time that men are leaving the ministry. I hear that pastors are falling aside and so on. I only hope that I can find a church that has a need, and fil that need. I'm looking forward to our meeting this evening and am hoping to be off to a church somewhere soon.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home